- Get a golf buddy – we didn’t manage to get one, but so wished we could of whizzed around on one, I mean I enjoyed the walks a lot but yeah they look cute and fun!
- The spa, you have to visit it and try a treatment, you get 2 hours included to spend in the relaxation areas in every treatment booked.
- Watch where your walking at the lake! because of the tiny frogs, but it really is super sweet and so many people were doing daily jogs around the lake and it actually looked really inspiring for that!
- Go for food at the Farmhouse Grill – this was yummy, with a set menu and daily specials – Child friendly too
- Sit in the small outdoor suspended pools in the blue lagoon – you go down one of the slide flutes till you get to one of the two pools and just relax with your friends, partner or let your kids have fun in the shallow pool.
- Have a night in on the sofas with the throws provided, watching a dvd. – Popcorn and wine anyone?
- Try one of the activities, there are so many to try – but book in advance as the spaces go quickly!