Everyone gets struck by writers blog/ lack of inspiration or just lost their way and it’s OK. No one’s a robot we are all human with real life complications so a break may be needed but for those times you don’t want a break just a little nudge in the right direction for inspiration then look no further than here.
I am going to share with you 25 post ideas, some you may have seen passed around a bit through the blogging sphere but some are I think quite unique. Also, I am going to share with you 5 blog photo ideas that pretty much anyone can create.
I have also very nicely got a pretty PDF version to print out for Free!
That you can download HERE (it’s pretty I promise) Just click on the link, right click and download/save. You can thank me later lovely.
- Share a funny blogger memory
- Name 5 things you loved from your childhood- Walkman etc
- A day in your life – like a vlog but with photos like every 2 hours take a photo or every new task
- Seasonal – your favourite places to visit
- What’s in your handbag – great if you are a YouTube too, could just link the video in a post.
- Shop the sales – link items you have your eye on in the sale. Great if you have affiliate links
- Beauty hacks you use
- A look at your daily outfit
- A tour/ look at a room in your home or even just desk/ wardrobe etc
- TV shows/ films I’ve been loving this month
- Summary list/ sharing the love for the Instagram accounts been loving this month
- Summary list/ sharing the love of the blogs you have loved reading this month
- A goal achieve list. It does not matter if already half way through the year!
- “Typical Blogger” things you have succumbed to buy – IKEA Alex drawers, cactus, wall art
- 5 perfect – highlighers/eyeshadow palettes/lipsticks
- Book review – if you love reading books or just started you could give your opinion and maybe affiliate link
- A view inside your wardrobe – Reality! Maybe great if planning a clear out so a before & after
- Capsule wardrobe essentials – in your wardrobe or online list
- Your university/college/job searching experience
- Talk music – your Spotify playlist or bands/concerts you have been too.
- Tips for making your blog photos better.
- Blogging lessons you have learnt
- How to care for dyed/long/frizzy hair
- Money saving tips
- A letter to future you
So you’re thinking you also need easy peasy photos for these posts, but you have limited props?
I can help with that too!
Got a magazine, or buy a cheap £1 you like, open it up to a photo page without branding or just simple writing, got a plant/flowers fake or real put that alongside the mag, place the objects you want the post to be on top of the magazine and take a bird’s eye view/flatlay photo.
Like to read? Pile your books up on their back going largest to smallest up, opt for a simple clean background. Use a white wall/ curtain/ cloth to create this.
Like tea or hot chocolate? Get your best “Instagram” worthy mug fill it up and take a photo against cushions or a candle.
Want to take an outfit/selfie photo but hate the off colour or can’t get that perfect white background then grayscale it! Black & White photography is elegant and timeless.
Got a bunch of flowers for an occasion or just felt like spoiling yourself? Photograph every possible angle you can think of, you are bound to get a few nice ones!
My Pinterest page has lots of Flatlay & blogger photo inspo on there if you want to take a look.
I hope you find a blog post for you and it gets you out of your blogger’s block.
Comment below what’s your favourite type of blog post to read.