It’s May already argh! how did that happen so quickly?
I’ve had a very busy quarterly start of this year already, but I feared unless I get my booty shifting after last month it may just fizzle down to nothingness.
But lets talk about whats happened so far in four months shall we?
1. I moved out of my pretty little Seaside home to my mothers for a bit, till I can save enough money to buy a bigger home that I won’t be so cramped in.
2. Me and my sister managed to not kill each other for four months now! (lot of sisterly arguments though!) we even went out for food together one evening although lesson learnt, never ever listen to her for directions! Even if you’ve never been there before and your gut tells you, you’ve already passed your destination.
3. I bought a domain and a web hosting package, its still in working progress definitely but Im getting happier with it day by day.
4. I went to see my first Rock Show/ band. It just so happened to be like my favourite Rock Band of this year. Halestorm Live in Cardiff, I also got to stay in a lovely hotel with Curtis and experienced a tiny snip of the city nightlife.
5. Celebrated my 21st Birthday in a homemade alice in wonderland. Or more like with my family blunderland. Also I went out on the weekend with friends for drinks and had dinner with my work colleagues the day before.
6. I sent my passport off (first passport) and got it sent back to me twice…. grrr
7. Planned to have my first city night out ever before I hit adult hood – only to have lame friends that cancelled…. These two didn’t though and turned out to be a really great and funny night out.
9. I got my passport back, so obviously Curtis went out and bought me my Present, a Holiday abroad! MY FIRST ONE!
10. Learnt that I didn’t need to wear foundation to work everyday! no one even commented on it so maybe they never noticed the difference??
11. I conquered a few fears on my holiday…
1. Worry of flying
2. Fear of being stuck in a lift alone!
3. unknowing whether can swim anymore or not… so instead i just dived right into one of the biggest water parks in the world. Hello Siam Park! and sunshine.
4. Walking under a confined small space tunnel with lots of water and sharks above me!
That’s it for me for now, I shall do one for the 2/3 of the year but until then please check out my other posts.
If your lovely enough to follow me on my social media I would be over the moon
(p.s. cause I’m an instagram-aholic I follow all insta followers back)